Our company offers associates a competitive salary and an excellent benefits plan, which includes medical, dental and vision insurance, as well as voluntary benefits such as life insurance, short- and long-term disability and a 401(k) plan with a discretionary company match for all full-time associates. All full-time associates are eligible for the company’s paid time off benefit as well.
Ready to Apply?
Our associates are a key factor in our company's success, and we encourage you to apply to be part of our diverse team! Check out our list of current job openings and then submit your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to include the position and location as the subject line.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Shaner is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO). We foster a work climate that promotes acceptance and diversity and gives all associates the opportunity to be recognized and valued for their contributions to our business. Our company complies with all state, federal and local laws, rules, regulations and constitutional provisions prohibiting discrimination.
The management team is charged with providing equal opportunity to all associates and to all applicants for employment. Our company will ensure that all employment decisions and personnel policies, procedures and guidelines are consistent with the concept of EEO.
Policy of Non-Discrimination and Harassment
Shaner intends that all its associates should be treated with respect. All our associates and applicants for employment are treated equally without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, physical or mental disability, marital status, veteran status or any other condition or category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. We believe each person should be able to work in a professional atmosphere that promotes equal opportunity and prohibits illegal discriminatory practices. Shaner will comply with all state, federal or local laws that apply to your employment that expand, change, add to or modify these policies.
It is also our policy to make reasonable accommodation for the disability of any otherwise qualified associate or applicant and for the religious practices of associates and applicants.
Corporate Office - State College, PA
- General Manager - Autograph Hotel Sarasota, FL
- Director of Rooms - Toftrees Golf Resort, State College, PA
- General Manager - Marriott Chattanooga, TN
- General Manager - Courtyard St. Augustine, FL
Sales & Marketing
- Director of Sales - Autograph Hotel Sarasota, FL
- Sales Manager - Fairfield Inn Lakeland/Plant City, FL
- Sales Manager - Courtyard St Augustine, FL
- Front Desk & Night Auditor - Residence Inn Edina, MN
- Front Desk Agent - Fairfield Inn Delray Beach, FL
- Front Desk Supervisor - Fairfield Inn St Augustine, FL
- Assistant Engineer/Maintenance - Residence Inn Edina, MN
- Engineer - Residence Inn Edina, MN
- Maintenance Engineer - Holiday Inn Express State College, PA
- Maintenance Engineer - Holiday Inn Express Charelston, WV
- Chief Engineer - Courtyard Hershey, PA
- Maintenance Engineer - Fairfield Inn St Augustine, FL
- Engineer - Courtyard Jacksonville Beach, FL
- Housekeeping - Residence Inn Edina, MN
- Laundry Attendant - Residence Inn Edina, MN
- Guest Room Attendants - Courtyard St Augustine, FL
- Housekeeping Supervisor - Marriott Buffalo, NY
- Housekeeping Manager - Courtyard Madeira Beach, FL
- Executive Housekeeper - Courtyard Marathon, FL
- Housekeeper - Courtyard Jacksonville Beach, FL
- Guest Rooms Inspector - Courtyard Madeira Beach, FL
Food & Beverage
- Kitchen/Hospitality Attendant - Residence Inn Edina, MN
- Food & Beverage Supervisor - Marriott Buffalo, NY
- Food & Beverage Director - Marriott Buffalo, NY
- Food & Beverage Manager - Courtyard Jacksonville Beach, FL
- Assistant Restaurant Manager - Toftrees Golf Resort, State College, PA